Ways to Set Yourself Up for Success with Medicare
With special guest Nancy Beckley, Compliance Expert
Thursday, October 4th
1:00 pm EDT / 10:00 am PDT
In the new era of RAC audits, frequent Medicare changes, new CMS requirements and the Manual Medical Review process, now is the time to be focused on safeguarding your practice by understanding requirements and setting yourself up for success. Join us in a webinar with compliance expert Nancy Beckley, and physical therapist Jerry Henderson, to learn best practices for creating documentation according to CMS requirements.
In this webinar you will learn the importance of:
- Why it is important to carefully and accurately monitor the therapy cap
- How to create documentation that supports medical necessity
- Compliantly converting the therapists time into Medicare billable units
- Why documentation must support claims, and what to watch for
- How to submit a claim that has been “pre-approved” so it doesnt’ require a pre-payment review
- How an EMR and Practice Management system can minimize your audit risks
Join us, and learn how to take the worry out of the Manual Medical Review process and audits.