Physical Therapy Billing Services
The #1 Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Billing Service
Clinicient Physical Therapy Billing Services makes it easy to outsource PT/OT billing and collections. Our dedicated team works with you to maximize revenue, reduce claim denials and improve your cash flow.
As a Clinicient Billing Service customer, you’ll benefit from our experience of having processed nearly $500 million in collections and millions of insurance claims from thousands of payers in nearly every state – each served by Clinicient’s dynamic combination of integrated PT software, proven work flow processes, Outpatient Rehab billing services and unprecedented knowledge of payer rules. And with some of the best A/R metrics in the PT Billing industry, you’ll see why we’re the #1 PT and OT billing service.
Our Physical Therapy Billing Services includes free use of Clinicient’s web-based clinical EMR software for patient registration and scheduling and clinical documentation. You have real-time, complete transparency into your patient accounts, PT billing and collections at all times. And each patient visit is tracked through one, fully integrated system, designed to increase business performance by facilitating collaboration between your therapy practice and our PT billing team.
Benefits of our Physical Therapy Billing Services
With a real-time view into the status of your cash flow, and up-to- the-minute business intelligence, you will quickly see how Clinicient’s Billing Service helps to increase your revenue and decrease your operating expenses. Our PT billing helps improve control over your physical therapy business with:
- Increased collections per patient visit
- Decreased Days A/R and improved cash flow
- Decreased cost to collect
- Decreased under-coding and unnecessary write-offs
- Increased patient payments
- Improved compliance and security
- Increased therapist productivity
- A/R Management and monthly account review
- Improved communication and collaboration between front and back office staff
Make use of our PT Billing Service, and we’ll not only get your billing system set up and running optimally, but if you decide to bring billing in-house, we train your staff and get them fully up to speed.
With the support of Clinicient Billing Service, you’ll experience the freedom of time spent focused on your patients – and the business of being a physical therapist. Contact us to learn more about the benefits and features of our comprehensive Billing Service and to sign up for PT billing support today.
Why Outsource Physical Therapy Billing Services?
With Clinicient’s Billing Service, you tap into a PT billing infrastructure shared with other private physical therapy practices, and bypass the need to hire staff to handle critical aspects of billing that directly affect your bottom line. We take away the burden of keeping on top of challenges like constantly changing payer rules, compliance regulations, tracking denial patterns, coding, and other tedious billing and collections tasks, so that you can spend your resources on other important aspects of running your Outpatient Rehab practice. And thanks to the free use of Clinicient’s Physical Therapy EMR Software, your staff has complete visibility and transparency in managing therapy patient care and accounts. Tasks and pop-ups ensure that workflows and processes are followed in order to receive maximum reimbursement for every patient visit. And therapists can focus on treating patients and documenting care, while the system automatically calculates and presents optimal coding based on patients’ payer rules. In the event that you decide to bring billing in-house, we will train your staff to use Clinicient’s Physical Therapy Billing & Collections software, giving you an easy migration path without disruption to your therapy practice.
Occupational & Physical Therapy Billing Services
Clinicient Billing Service includes the following PT and OT billing capabilities:
- Free, fully integrated physical therapy software for patient scheduling, clinical documentation and reporting
- Daily charge review and claim billing
- Primary, secondary and tertiary claims submission
- Electronic filing with our HIPAA 837 compliant electronic claims
- Payment posting, including Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA – HIPAA 835) and paper EOB posting when required
- Patient statement preparation, review and mailing
- Toll-free customer service for patient inquiries
- Payer follow up, denial analysis and claim reprocessing
- A/R Management and monthly account review
- Assistance in preparation for Medicare audits
- Month-end closing
Fully integrated with the Clinicient Physical Therapy Software System, our Billing Service is completely transparent, with information, documentation and reports readily available to you and your staff.
Our Other Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Outpatient Therapy Products:
- Physical Therapy – Front Office Software
- Physical Therapy – Billing & Collections Software
- Physical Therapy – Documentation Software
- Physical Therapy – Management & Reporting Software
- Physical Therapy – Billing Services
Top Physical Therapy Billing Services Blog Posts
By Jim Plymale
By Kari Minton
By Jerry Henderson