Director of Product Operations
Do you love SaaS-based businesses? Can you manage multiple projects and competing priorities to the finish line with predictability and quality? Do you have the leadership skills to motivate a team to accomplish audacious goals?
Clinicient is looking for a Director of Product Operations to drive execution for all of our technology operations. Reporting to the CEO, this position brings together managing the SaaS operations team with management of the software development team. This is an important and strategic role within the company, but one that will require direct project management and the desire to dive into the weeds to get projects finished when needed.
The Director of Product Operations will be the leadership team member responsible for a development process that delivers a well designed product on a predictable timeline. Equally important, this position includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure we produce highly referencable, delighted customers.
Continuity and follow-through will be key measures of success. The right candidate will be comfortable managing a tight-knit and growing team of 8 to 10 people with wide ranging skills including IT, DBA’s, software dev, QA and technical support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Software Development team, projects and priorities to successful completion
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Clinicient SaaS solutions to ensure that all operational SLA’s are achieved.
- Manage the IT team responsible for both production infrastructure as well as internal corporate systems. Deliver a coherent plan for addressing technical needs and issues.
- Provide operations overview, growth projections, bottlenecks and problem detection for successful budgeting and planning
- Ensure Clinicient adheres to the product management process and brings visibility, predictability and quality to the product development process.
- Drive and communicate commitments from the product operations team into the broader organization.
- Be a go-to person and strategic leader within the company
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership; bringing a team together to achieve aggressive goals in a growth company
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably building enterprise software and managing complex projects with limited resources
- 3+ years experience in the healthcare technology field is desirable
- Direct experience delivering a SAAS or BPO solution and a passion for customer success
- Remarkable References
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Above all, excellent communication skills. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting updates.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex operations within financial constraints.
- Careful use of process and documentation to ensure multiple audiences can track progress of the many balls circling in the air at any one time.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial attitude.
SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
The Director of Product Operations will occasionally work directly with our customers. As such, their decisions and impacts will have an impact on customer satisfaction. The individual in this position will rely on problem solving and internal technical resources to complete tasks. They will often need to work without immediate supervision and without pre-defined processes to reach their goal. Priority and timelines will be immediately supervised.
To apply for this position:
Please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.