Editor’s Note: Clinicient now offers an online scheduling, telehealth, and patient intake integration with BetterPT and a mobile-friendly EMR documentation interface with InsightGO.
View Your Schedule from Smart Phones or Tablets
Clinicient is pleased to announce the Mobile Schedule, the first in our family of mobile point of care tools for therapists. Designed from the ground up for smart phones and tablets, the Mobile Schedule enables busy therapists to view their schedules and appointment details on the go from any mobile device including smartphones, ipads or tablets. This makes it easy for therapists to keep track of their schedules when away from their computers, resulting in increased efficiency and better patient care.
- View schedule from smart phones and tablets
- View appointment details including patient name and phone number, appointment type, date, time and location, blocked and unscheduled times
- Call patients directly from the appointment detail screen
Mobile Schedule is the first mobile point of care tool offered by Clinicient in 2013 as part of Clinicient’s modular approach to developing a more robust web-based EMR product. Future mobile tools will include flow sheets, clinical findings, charting and full-featured mobile scheduling capabilities including the ability to add, revise and delete appointments from any mobile device. Stay tuned as we continue to announce additional enhancements over the coming months.
To get started with the Mobile Schedule, do the following:
1. Using the browser on your smartphone or tablet, go to:http://pta.clinicient.com.
2. Login using your Clinicient Insight user name and password
3. Pay attention to the detailed instructions for accessing the Mobile Schedule on your device:
- If you are using an iPhone or an iPad, when you first access the web page on your browser a pop up screen will be displayed providing instructions on how to save the Clinicient Mobile Schedule to your home page screen
- If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, you can save the web page as a bookmark.
It’s that easy!
For more information about the Mobile Schedule, please visit our support site.